QUESTION 1: HOW DO I EARN IN TICKETING?
We earn by adding our so called "SERVICE CHARGE".
The SYSTEM FEE is 200 pesos for domestic ticket and 500 pesos for international ticket (one way).
Whatever you add on top of this SYSTEM FEE is your PROFIT.
We recommend you add between 150 to 300 pesos for domestic tickets, and 750 to 1500 for international tickets (one way).
For ease of computation, add at least 500 pesos for one way domestic flight and you earn 300 pesos one way ticket; and 1,500 pesos for one way ticket international flight and you earn 1,000 pesos.
You can increase this if you want.
Question 2: DO WE ALSO OFFER PROMO TICKETS?
Yes, promo fares apply but since these promo tickets are on a first come first serve basis or limited, the best time to buy this ticket is on the first day of promo and during early morning before dawn.
Question 3: ARE THE AIRLINE TICKETS IN GPRS SITE CHEAPER THAT THE OTHER ONLINE COMPETITORS?
Most of the time our tickets are cheaper compared to other online competitors. GPRS is a wholesale buyer of tickets.
What you see in our webtool is the ticket's TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE, while the price in their site is the ticket's BASE FARE - There will be additional charges that will be added as you go along to check out.
Compared to other TICKETING OUTLETS with an office or a shop? Ours is again most of the time cheaper, because they have more overhead cost.
Question 4: Kasama na po ba sa ticket ang TERMINAL FEE kung ang booking ay from Manila to Provinces or Manila to Other countires?
AIR TICKETING STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE:
Note: AIR TICKETING AND BOOKING IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR DEALER ACCOUNTS
2. Click ECASH once you are logged in.
3. Then put your mouse over the Online Booking button. A drop down menu will appear, as follows:
- Domestic flights
- Check status
- International flights
- Check Int'l status
4. Once you click any of the above options, next you need to do is to select your preferred flight and preferred airlines. Please make sure that you have enough eCash in your account, since it will only bounce back if you don't have. If you choose the round trip option, you may not have to stick to one airline carrier. You may choose different carriers, as long as you can save fare. Round trip flight choices are separated from each other by a line in between two destinations. Then, click process.
5. Fill in the required fields and double check before you click OK.
6. Next page will be the confirmation page. Please double check again the correctness of your informations before you confirm. Do screenshot (print screen) if you must.
7. Next will be the welcoming page that your reservation was successful. View or print your GPRS Itinerary receipt. The base fare is the original price of the ticket. There will be VAT (depending on the price of the ticket), and Web Admin Fee of approximately Php 150 to Php300 per way in Domestic (average Web Admin Fee is Php200). If you need to mark-up, please edit first the receipt before printing it by adding your preferred mark-up (e.g. Php300 per one way) in the base fare of the ticket. Please see the sample e-receipt below.
8. Copy and paste the GPRS Tracking Number/Booking ID in the CHECK STATUS page to get the eTicket.