GPRS brings you instant ticketing that you don't have to wait endlessly for your tickets to get generated! We offer local and international ticketing and booking. One can avail cheap airfare and sea fare deals to different destinations worldwide. Experience the comfort of booking your flights at GPRS & save time and money on your travel 24/7. GPRS simplify your business by helping you bring all airline booking under one roof. All this & more in just a simple click.
AIR TICKETING STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE:
Note: AIR TICKETING AND BOOKING IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR DEALER ACCOUNTS
1. Log in your User ID to your GPRS account.
2. Click ECASH once you are logged in.
3. Then put your mouse over the Online Booking button. A drop down menu will appear, as follows:
- Domestic flights
- Check status
- International flights
- Check Int'l status
4. Once you click any of the above options, next you need to do is to select your preferred flight and preferred airlines. Please make sure that you have enough eCash in your account, since it will only bounce back if you don't have. If you choose the round trip option, you may not have to stick to one airline carrier. You may choose different carriers, as long as you can save fare. Round trip flight choices are separated from each other by a line in between two destinations. Then, click process.
5. Fill in the required fields and double check before you click OK.
6. Next page will be the confirmation page. Please double check again the correctness of your informations before you confirm. Do screenshot (print screen) if you must.
7. Next will be the welcoming page that your reservation was successful. View or print your GPRS Itinerary receipt. The base fare is the original price of the ticket. There will be VAT (depending on the price of the ticket), and Web Admin Fee of approximately Php 150 to Php300 per way in Domestic (average Web Admin Fee is Php200). If you need to mark-up, please edit first the receipt before printing it by adding your preferred mark-up (e.g. Php300 per one way) in the base fare of the ticket. Please see the sample e-receipt below.
8. Copy and paste the GPRS Tracking Number/Booking ID in the CHECK STATUS page to get the eTicket.